10/17/2008

A Song the LORD Gave Me?

I Wonder What It Really Means
Music by Yanni (In the Last Moment)
Lyrics by Renah, 2001

This song is a running musical conversation with the LORD to the tune of Yanni’s In the Last Moment (In My Time). Nothing was making sense at the time (2001) and I was dealing with sleepless nights and many questions. The skies were so strange in those days, with contrails often...and odd cloud formations that looked like Hebrew writing in the sky.

These days the skies have been normal....brilliantly blue on many days, normal cloud cover on other days. Something was going on back then. There were many theories, ranging from experiments in dealing with global warming to defense experiments. I saw the streaks in my travels many times in many different locations. Here at home, sometimes multiple jets would make the grids, which spread out to a milky haze. Often I would not feel well. I was convinced this was not normal jet contrails; more likely, chemtrails....for what purpose I do not know. I do not know why they stopped either, but I have not noticed this phenomenon in quite some time. [See sidebar for research website on chemtrails and other strange phenomena.]

I am currently reading Yanni’s autobiography. He is self-taught on the keyboard and cannot read music. He hears songs in his head, and he has developed his own musical shorthand to compose. He only hears music; he does not write lyrics or sing. Meanwhile, as I listen to his music, I hear lyrics in my head and sing his songs ....with a profound sense of the Presence of the LORD.

This song will sound really “out there” to most, but I wanted to preserve it here on my online journal. It was written in June 2001, just before Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, was hastily put to death......or was he? Another mystery......along with the whole Oklahoma City bombing. I remember the first reports suggested Middle Eastern involvement. Then that story was changed (or covered up). This was in 1995.

In June 2001, I was meditating near my garden on a beautiful sunny day when this “conversation with the LORD” took place. The music is at my sidebar on Youtube (Until the Last Moment). This live version is slightly different than the version on my CD (In My Time) but is pretty close in matching up with the lyrics.

My reference to Tandi (the horse) pertains to the thought of meeting the LORD in the air and returning to Earth on horseback with Him (Revelation 19). Perhaps my Appaloosa friend will have turned pure white in his celestial body. Who is to say that our beloved pets do not receive celestial bodies and graze or laze in green pastures in “heaven” awaiting reunion (1 Cor. 15). What a delight that will be! I can only imagine. Yet we cannot even imagine what delights the LORD has in store for the faithful who endure to the end (or return from their folly). It may sound like wishful thinking to imagine the delight of reuniting with a beloved pet or child or parent....but what harm is there in hope? If I die and there is nothing more, I will not know that I am missing anything or hoped in vain. But if an infidel or unbeliever dies.....and there IS more....you catch my drift. Meanwhile, in the here-and-now, believing the Bible and living according to its precepts, walking in the Spirit rather than the flesh, is most satisfying. There is love, joy, peace, comfort, purpose, gratitude....everything good (Galatians 5).

[Bracketed words are explanatory or provide Scripture references]

This song is dedicated to all who struggle in life with heartaches, disappointments, and questions. The LORD would say, “Child, you’ll know in time.......meanwhile....”


I Wonder What It Really Means

I wonder what it really means when everything is topsy-turvy all the time
I wonder what it really means when I can find no peace, no sleep, no reasoned rhyme
I wonder what it means when contrails streak and form a grid and leave a milky sky
I wonder what it means when no one gives a reason, no one gives a reason why
I wonder what it really means when they can’t wait to execute a Tim McVeigh
I wonder if we’ll ever find out what happened on that fateful day [OKC bombing]

The clouds are words in wispy cirrus forms, the Hebrew letters climb across the sky
And then they dissipate and puffy little clouds go floating, go a-floating by
I wonder, will I ever know “Why?”

[The LORD breaks into my thoughts...]

Child, you’ll know in time
Meanwhile, meanwhile.....

On your way
To the Shabbat day [Millennial Kingdom]
There’s a path [Psalm 16:11]
That will lead
To the heavenly steed you will ride [Revelation 19]
That you will ride
If you still abide [John 15]
With the LORD
In His Word
When the trumpet sound [1 Cor. 15:52]

LORD, will it be Tandi? [beloved favorite horse]
My long, lost Tandi?
My special friend
I see again
Ride again
Hallelujah

The LORD will reign
On Earth, proclaim [Micah 4]
His ways will be
From sea to sea [Zech. 9:10]
I know from the shadow [Col. 2:17]
Shadows teaching me [Hebrews 8:5]

Selah

Until that Day come be ye holy for I am holy [1 Peter 1:16]
Until the Day come [Judgment Day]
Put away your idols from before My face, abomination [Deut. 7; 12]
Put away your idols, I have given grace to your nation [Joshua 24; 1 Sam. 7]
How dare you
I will scare you [Isaiah 13; Hebrews 10:31]

In that Day when mountains crumble all around you
As you hide yourself from wrath to come [Revelation 6]
When like a scroll the heavens roll away [Isaiah 34:4; Rev. 6:14]
And I reveal your King, My blessed Son
You’ll wish you’d left the pine tree in the fragrant forest
Where a pine tree doth belong [Jeremiah 10:1-4]
You’ll wish you had not brought it to your home
And bent your knee and sang a worship song [O Tannenbaum]
You’ll wish you had not dressed your children up
To celebrate your evil Halloween
You’ll wish you’d kept My seven holy feasts [Lev. 23]
And had not baked your cakes to “Heaven’s Queen” [Jer. 7:18]

The clouds are words in wispy cirrus forms, the Hebrew letters climb across the sky
And then they dissipate and fluffy little clouds go floating, go a-floating by
I wonder....will I ever know why [Hebraic perspective?]

Be ye holy, I am holy [Lev. 20:7]
No friend of the world is Mine [James 4:4]

On your way
To the Shabbat Day
There’s a path
That will lead
To the heavenly steed you will ride
That you will ride
If you still abide
With the LORD
In His Word
When the trumpet sound

A bright blue sky [rare in those days]
I wonder why [3 months later.... 9/11..bright blue sky]
The time draws nigh?
The midnight cry [Matt. 25:6]

HalleluYah

The LORD will reign
On Earth, proclaim
His ways will be
From sea to sea
I know from the shadow
Shadows teaching, shadows teaching me

Amein

No comments: