3/06/2009

Hometown Memories

I happened across a photo blog of my home town recently and have been enjoying the diversion of nostalgia and going down memory lane. “Slim” is an outstanding photographer and was featured on Blogs of Note. Each day his pictures are triggering childhood memories as I reminisce. Maybe I will see my own neighborhood or homestead as one of his features. I have already seen my father’s beloved Yacht Club and other landmarks. Today he features the ice cream parlour my family and I used to frequent in the 1950's. I can hardly believe it is still there! Tomorrow he will show us the vintage interior. People from all over the world, especially photography buffs, are visiting this site and leaving comments. There is a link to other City Daily Photo blogs. Maybe your home town is featured. Click on title of post or at my sidebar for link to Quincy Daily Photo.

No comments: