9/29/2008

Thy Kingdom Come....


More song lyrics to encourage me in my isolated, solitary walk with the LORD. One day, I will enjoy like-minded fellowship. These lonely wilderness wanderings will end.

One day, life on Earth will be as it should be—satisfying, not frustrating; joyous, not sorrowful. In that day, mankind will long enjoy the work of his hands. Nothing will hurt or destroy. There will be peace. Wild animals will be tame. People will live hundreds of years. Crime will be sparse and swiftly dealt with. Righteousness will reign. YESHUA as EMMANUEL (God with us) will be King over all the Earth. The redeemed will rule with Him. God’s laws (Torah) will be the law of the land. All nations will worship the One True God and keep the festival of Sukkot. There will be a literal Kingdom of God on Earth. This is what the Bible clearly teaches...and I believe it.

And the LORD shall be King over all the Earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and His name one. (Zechariah 14:9)

This song is....

A statement of my belief in the soon coming Millennial Kingdom.

A statement of my belief in the transcendence of God and His intervention in the natural and political world, though few perceive or acknowledge this.

A statement of my belief in a close, personal relationship with the LORD God of Israel.

The music for this song is at my sidebar (Yanni – One Man’s Dream/Live at the Acropolis)

These were the first lyrics I penned, in the Summer of 1997, as I drove four hours from Ono, PA through the rural part of the state of New York listening to Yanni in the cab of a new truck I was assigned to deliver. It had a great stereo. What a glorious sanctuary it became! I could almost imagine the Heavens rolling back like a scroll in the final stanza as the stringed instruments played prophetically.

It won’t be long now. I can hardly wait for the Millennial Kingdom. I believe we are the last generation. Two thousand years from YESHUA’s departure is soon to expire. After two prophetic days He will return, a day being a thousand years (Hosea 6:2; 2 Peter 3:8).

Let us prepare to meet our God, for our redemption draweth nigh. We may experience difficulties and disappointments now, but the future is awesome!

The LORD Reigns

The LORD He reigns upon the Heavens
The LORD He reigns upon the Earth
He reigns a thousand years here on Earth
And He reigns in my heart

He reigns upon the Heavens
The LORD He reigns upon the Earth
He reigns a thousand years here on Earth
And He reigns in my heart

I know
I know
I know He reigns upon this Earth

He reigns upon the Oceans
The LORD He reigns upon the Seas
He reigns when no one sees Him
He hides in the clouds of their minds

He reigns upon the Mountains
The LORD He reigns upon the Hills
He reigns when all is calm and still
And He reigns in my heart

The LORD He reigns upon the Heavens
The LORD He reigns upon the Earth
He reigns a thousand years here on Earth
And He reigns in my heart.

2 comments:

Tandi said...

Did the LORD intervene in defeating this Congressional bailout bill today on 9/29 (2 plus 9 = 11)? This is a financial 911. Everyone thought they had the votes, but a few changed their minds at the last minute. By the end of the day the stock market fell 7% and 777 points. This seems to have God's number written all over it. I wonder what will happen next.

Tandi said...

I wish I had known that it would not be easy to remove this photo from my blog post. The whole post would have gone with it. I was just experimenting with the photo, but I do not like the look of it, centered as it is and dominating my blog post with its ominous tone. But, since it is there, isn't it interesting that if we round off the decimal, we get 777.7....things get curiouser and curiouser as the days go by. I re-posted the ominous picture of the blood red moon over Jerusalem. I had taken it down a while back...but seems appropriate with all that is going on in the world. Apparently there was a solar eclipse recently as well. In seven years, according to Mark Blitz, there will be eclipses in conjunction with the Biblical feasts. This all seems very significant. May the LORD raise up the shepherds of Israel to help us understand the times in which we live.